Beaulieu has grown from a small rug-maker 22 years ago to become Canada's largest carpet manufacturer and the third largest carpet and rug producer in the world today.
Based in Quebec, Beaulieu opened its first plant in 1981. A few years later, it acquired Coronet Carpets, the second largest carpet producer in Canada and a North American leader in multi-colour dyeing technology.
Then, in 1998, Beaulieu expanded its reach with the acquisition of Peerless Carpets, a large manufacturer of tufted residential and commercial broadloom.
Today, Beaulieu Canada employs more than 1,600 employees and operates four manufacturing facilities in Quebec.
Beaulieu produces and distributes a large selection of carpeting styles in every price range. In addition to Peerless and Coronet carpet fashions, look for other Beaulieu brands such as:
- Waverly- a range of top-quality, high-fashion broadlooms designed to complement other Waverly home decorating products.
- Laura Ashley - Beaulieu's collection of high-fashion carpets in the Old English tradition, meant to complement other products in the Laura Ashley catalogue of coordinated home design products.
- Value-Tex - Durable carpeting in a wide range of styles, colours and fibers aimed at the residential housing market.
- SoftScape - High quality, attractive carpets utilizing the latest nylon fiber technology. Features include wool-like texture, crush-resistant fibers and stain and soil protection. Available in loops, friezes and cut-loops.
- Generation II, Ecotek, E3Link - Beaulieu's range of recycled polyester carpets for every pocket book. Made from 100% recycled PET, these are exceptionally durable carpets with outstanding warranties.