Saxony Carpet Company has specialized in high-end wool carpets in wilton weaves since 1948.
For many people, Saxony is the last word in luxury, and its broadloom carpets have graced both luxury homes, offices, hotels and public institutions.
The New York company currently offers several collections of wool carpets that emphasize its commitment to enduring fashion and comfort:
- Wiltonian Collection - Coordinated patterns and borders in full-pitch loop pile woven wilton. Made from New Zealand wool for strength and quality.
- Safari Collection - Velvety woven broadlooms in animal skin patterns.
- Nina Campbell Collection - Fine English woven wilton carpets.
- Archival Collection - Wide range of carpets and area rugs in Art Deco and mid-century designs.
- Woolcord Collection - Flat woven carpets of 100% wool pile in a wide range of colors and textures.
- Pettitpoint Collection - 100% worsted wool carpets and borders in stunning floral patterns.
- Verdure Collection - 100% worsted wool carpets and borders in intricate florals. Richly textured high-low effect created by leaving the background blank.